Whenever “We”, “Our” or “Us” is used in this Policy it is referring to your relationship with and an obligation or right, in the Feast and the LOJ.
“Data Controller” is the entity that determines the purpose for which personal data is collected and processed.
“Data Processor” is the entity processing personal data on behalf of the Data Controller
“Personal Data” is any information about a living individual, which allows them to be identified, such as a name, email or photograph and can identify them alone or in conjunction with other information.
DATA PROTECTION LAW
This policy explains how we comply with laws and regulations in our respective countries and the Data Protection Act of 2012 and connected IRRs (jointly and severally, ”the Law”).
The Feast has agreed that:
a. the Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc will manage content on that part of the website dedicated to the Feast or LOJ where the policy is posted, and in particular, registration for events and online giving or donation;
b. all Personal Data relating to persons acquired from or relating to such persons accessing the website for any purpose including, without limitation:
i. making a donation;
ii. registering for any event;
iii. acquiring goods or services through this website;
will be dealt with in accordance with this Policy and the Law;
c. such information will be kept confidential and only be provided to third parties, who assist us, provide goods or services requested by such persons, or with their prior consent.
We will adhere to the Principles of Data Protection as detailed in the Data Protection Act of 2012 and corresponding IRRs. Your information will be:
a. processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
b. collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
c. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d. accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
e. kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
f. processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
DATA CONTROLLERS and DATA PROCESSORS
Although the Feast, the LOJ, and Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc. are separate organisations, they work together and may need to share personal data so that each can carry out their responsibilities, support the community and provide products and services you request.
Whilst this Privacy Notice is posted on the website by the Feast or the LOJ as a Data Controller, it is on the section of the website managed by the Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc. where the Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc. is also a Data Controller of personal data you provide.
If you provide personal data directly to the Feast or LOJ through involvement as staff or volunteers, the Feast or LOJ is Data Controller responsible to comply with its legal obligations under the Law. Where consented or permitted, this personal data is shared with Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc. and may either process such data on behalf of the Feast, LOJ, and Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc.as a joint Controller use for its own purposes.
Where the Feast or the LOJ and Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc. are joint Controllers, both are responsible for how your data is processed.
SCOPE OF THE POLICY
The Feast and LOJ take your privacy very seriously and this Policy has been adopted as it recognises the right of people to keep their personal information private.
By providing Personal Data, including by use of this website, you agree to allow us to contact you, including by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message, in connection with our charitable purposes:
a. for our legitimate interests, in accordance with current data protection regulations; or
b. on the basis of the consents you have given.
Modifying Your Preferences
If at any point you would like to change your preferences and:
1. you do not wish to receive further communications from the Feast or LOJ Family that you attend or previously attended; OR
2. you wish to change the way you receive any communication
follow the procedure under Your Rights below.
If you disagree with any part of this policy, please do not provide Personal Data to us and do not use the website.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Personal Data is collected each time you are in contact with us, for example, when you:
a. visit the website (see the Cookies Policy);
b. make a donation to the Feast or the LOJ;
c. register for a Feast or LOJ conference or event;
d. apply for a job or volunteer at the Feast or LOJ or at Sheperd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation ;
e. provide your contact details, in writing or orally, to the Feast or LOJ staff or volunteers;
f. purchase goods or services from the Feast or LOJ, through the website, or directly from the Feast or LOJ gathering and when you provide credit or debit card details;
g. participate in other Feast or LOJ activities e.g. Camp, Retreats. Light Groups;
h. contact us by means such as email, text, letter, telephone;
i. have face to face meetings with staff and volunteers;
j. access social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram;
k. register with Feast.ph and grant Feast or LOJ permission to provide the Feast or LOJ with access to your personal data and give consent to be contacted by the Feast or LOJ through Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The types of personal information collected by us include:
• personal details such as your title, name and date of birth;
• contact details such as postal address, post code, email, mobile and telephone numbers;
• when relevant to our mission, demographic information such as marital status, nationality, education, employment/qualifications and family details;
• financial information such as donation history and your bank details;
• spouse and family details when you jointly volunteer, register for events, and/or register your children for any reason at conferences or events lead by the Feast, LOJ and/or Sheperd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation Inc.
• employee and volunteer data such as qualifications, languages and experience;
• records of your contact with us;
• photographs provided by you or taken at the Feast or during services or events;
• visits to the website to enable the Feast or LOJ to improve its effectiveness and better promote its services and events.
Sensitive Personal Information
We may collect and store sensitive personal information such as:
• health information provided during meetings;
• health information to assist attendance at Feast or LOJ or during services and events;
• religious information (attendance at Local Feasts or LOJ gatherings and/or events / activities, personal faith decisions, baptism);
• religious affiliation, permitted when you and/or your family attend, register for the Feast or LOJ and/or events and conferences;
• prayer requests.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information about you for a variety of uses based on different reasons. For example, some of the information is disclosed in order to register for activities or events, sometimes we are required by law and regulations to collect and process information about you, and at other times we consider it is in our legitimate charitable interest to collect and process information.
Your personal information will be dealt with in accordance with the Law. It is never sold, nor given away. It is only shared with others where you have given consent or where it is permitted or required either contractually or legally.
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
Generally, uses of your personal information based on our legitimate charitable interests and on your consent may include:
• keeping you informed as to the Feast or the LOJ services, activities, events, resources and conferences;
• to promote the interests of the Feast or the LOJ, its mission and its charitable objects;
• to manage employees and volunteers;
• to fundraise and process donations and related statutory rights and obligations;
• to establish and maintain your involvement with us, events you have attended, what areas and activities of the Feast or the LOJ you have supported, record and acknowledge any donation, to provide the products or services you have requested;
• to answer an inquiry or request for further information or complaint about us, our services, activities and events;
• to register you for events, conferences and provide the services requested;
• to carry out analysis and market research and improve our website and communications, for example by matching anonymised user’s data with social media sites such as Facebook to better understand people’s interests;
• to assist the Feast or the LOJ to provide services and products more valuable to those involved in the Feast and the LOJ community;
• to improve our ability to assist the Feast or the LOJ attendees and the wider community;
• to assist the Feast or the LOJ and associated groups with management and administrative purposes such as accounting, credit/debit card payments, anti-fraud measures, maintenance and development.
Legal Basis for Using Your Personal Information
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reason or reasons we collected and need to use your information. Under the Law in almost all cases the legal basis will be:
• because it is in our legitimate interest as registered charitable and religious entities to use your personal information to operate and improve our service as churches;
• to fulfil any contractual relationship we have with you in relation to provision of products or services, such as registration at events;
• because you have consented to the Feast or the LOJ using your information for a particular purpose;
• because we need to use your personal information to comply with a legal obligation, such as protection and welfare of individuals;
• to protect the vital interests of you or another person, for example, in pastoral situations;
• to process sensitive / special category personal data that is relevant to us as a non-profit religious organization;
• where you have given consent for us to contact you by email, phone or SMS, to send you information and marketing communications.
DATA STORAGE AND WHO SEES YOUR INFORMATION
Information you provide electronically, including through this website, may be held on computers in the Feast or LOJ or Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc. locations and servers in Asia and the USA.
Information you provide in paper form, such as consents, letters or recorded in meetings with staff or volunteers, may be transferred to secure virtual systems or stored in secure physical filing systems.
Subject to compliance with our data management policies and procedures, and in compliance with the above Data Protection Principles, information may be accessed, used and stored:
a. on computers in the Feast or LOJ or Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc. locations and servers in Asia and the USA; and
b. by a limited number of staff or key volunteers under a duty of confidentiality who are involved in development, maintenance and operation of the website Feast.ph, and TheFeastVideo.com, or the services provided through them, or who act for us for the uses set out in this policy, or other purposes approved by you. Those parties may also process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services to us.
Third party service providers may process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process donations and credit card payments, and provide support services on our behalf. Where such details are shared, agreements in place restrict the use of your information to the purpose for which it is provided and ensure it is stored securely and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
One of our main providers is Neuralink (Philippines) through eMails.ph, which provides email communication services and is certified under the The Law.
We do not sell or pass any of your personal information to any other organization and/or individuals without your express consent, unless required by law.
Financial Records and Card Details:
All financial payments and records are held in accordance with regulations under The Law.
All credit/debit card donations made online or by phone, are made securely through third party service providers and payment gateways as mandated by the law. Unredacted card details are not recorded and stored on our systems.
We do not store unredacted financial details (credit or debit card numbers) obtained through online transactions nor do we pass any information to third parties, except where we are legally required to do so, to assist fraud reduction, or to provide a service requested and minimise credit risks.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with the Law and other legal requirements.
If you have indicated that you no longer wish to hear from us, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure that no future contact is made.
However, even after you modify your communication preferences, we may retain copies of information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
Where we hold Sensitive Personal Information, unless we have evidence of your regular contact with us or we are required by law to retain, the sensitive information will be deleted after a period of two (2) years.
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. In addition, the Law gives you the right, under certain circumstances:
• to request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information we hold about you;
• to correct or update your personal information held by us;
• to request us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing;
• to object to profiling activities based on our legitimate interest;
• to request to have all personal data deleted. To exercise any of these rights please contact email@example.com or contact the Data Protection Officer (contact details set out below).
Please tell the Feast or the LOJ as soon as any of your contact details change so that records can be kept up to date.
We will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the Feast or the LOJ you attend (or previously attended if you no longer attend) and wherever practicable that information will be deleted.
A request to access, amend or delete your personal information may be refused in certain circumstances. If refused, you will be provided with a reason for the decision and, in the case of amendment, will note with your personal information that its accuracy is disputed.
The Law gives you the right:
* to choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone;
* to know about the cookies that Feast.ph uses, so that you can decide whether to give permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies Policy on Feast.ph.
You can change the way you are contacted, or the kind of material sent to you, at any time by contacting us by mail or e-mail using the contact details below.
Modifying Your Preferences
You will have the opportunity to decline to accept communications at any time and discontinue receiving such communication by:
a. following the instructions to “unsubscribe” on any email or text communication received from the Feast or the LOJ;
b. emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
c. emailing the local Feast or LOJ which you attend or previously attended, or which contacted you.
Reasonable steps will be taken to keep secure any personal information, which is held.
Personal information, held electronically, is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, no responsibility is accepted for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Security measures are taken to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Where we have given you, or where you have chosen security codes (username, password, memorable word or PIN), which enable you to use any online service, you are responsible for keeping these security details confidential.
LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
This website may also include links to other websites or may provide social media buttons, permitting sharing web content directly to a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
We do not endorse social media website(s) and have no responsibility for the content unless posted by or approved by us nor are we responsible for the cookies such websites may contain.
Use of such buttons or links is at your own risk and you must verify authenticity of sites before posting or providing personal information on such sites.
We do not ask for passwords or personal details on social media.
Websites such as Vimeo and YouTube are used to embed videos on the website and service providers such as eMails.ph, MailChimp and Google Analytics may send their own cookies via this site. Please look at the cookie and privacy policies on these third-party sites if you want more information about this.
This website may also contain sponsored links and adverts. These may typically be through related Feast or LOJ groups, partner ministries or service providers, who may have their own detailed privacy policies.
Any documents or files made available to download from our website are provided at users’ own risk.
Please contact either the Feast or the LOJ if you wish to raise a concern about handling of your personal information through this website or directly to the local Feast or LOJ if it involves information provided by other means.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission Office (see contact details below) about how your data is managed.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
The Feast or the LOJ may amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in best practice, security and control and to ensure compliance with any changes or amendments to the Law. Any amended version will be available on the website. We suggest you visit regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Contacting the Feast or LOJ or your local Feast:
Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc.
Att: Privacy Officer
60 Chicago Street, Barangay Pinagkaisahan, Metro Manila
Ph.: +63 2 725 9999
Office of the National Privacy Commission
5th Floor Delegation Building, PICC Complex, Roxas Boulevard
Public Information and Assistance: 09451534299 – Globe / 09399638715 – Smart